On Sunday March 26, Muslims and non-Muslims came together for a one day summit to speak about global issues of radicalization and terror. The event was hosted by Muslims Facing Tomorrow. Panelists discussed strategies to strengthen themselves in combating a global Jihadist insurgency as reform minded Muslims with all the challenges involved. The event culminated with a dinner and eloquent speeches.
- Andrew Scheer Attends Iftar Dinner in Toronto – June 24, 2019
- “MUSLIMS FACING TOMORROW” & ” PAKISTAN FOR ALL” HOST IFTAR FOR A CAUSE
- Baroness Caroline Cox of the UK House of Lords visited Canada
- Salim Mansur Kicked off Nomination Campaign & Q/A
- My grief for the victims of the New Zealand mosque attack